The Rmn - Musee du Luxembourg builds with its visitors and its customers, strong, long-lasting relationships, based on mutual trust. Guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of your personal data is therefore a strong commitment.
We apply a personal data management policy that complies with the Computing and Freedoms Act of 6 January 1978 amended and the (EU) General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (or GDPR). Our policy is based on the following principles:
1. You stay in control of your data
2. Your data are processed in a clear, confidential and protected way
3. We commit ourselves to ensuring continuous protection of your data
4. The services providers involved in processing your data all meet our level of requirement in managing personal data
This protection policy sets out our commitments regarding your personal data collected on our rmngp.fr, grandpalais.fr, histoire-image.org, art.rmngp.fr panormadelart.com and photo-arago.fr websites (hereinafter the “Sites”) and from our paper forms, when subscribing to our magazines or using our applications.
Its purpose is to inform you about:
- the data we collect
- the reasons why we need it;
- the way we process your personal data;
- the rights you have in this regard and how to exercise them.
It may be amended at any time to take account of any regulatory, editorial or technical change. Please peruse them regularly in order to take note of the most recent version.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
Rmn- Musée du Luxembourg
Société par Actions simplifiée à associé unique
254/256, rue de Bercy 75012 paris (France)
Paris Trade and Companies Register B 523 770 436
N° DE TVA INTRACOMMUNAUTAIRE : FR75 523 770 436 00013